Thursday, January 08, 2009

West Side Story, continued

Today was day 2 of "West Side Story." Years ago I tried to watch it and literally fell asleep. This time around, I cannot get enough. That is fortunate, because I get to watch it five times again tomorrow. I'm Googling background stories and character profiles. I am really enjoying it. I also embarrassed MK earlier because we went out to pick up dinner and I was singing in the store. Poor girl. I did make sure no one was around before I broke into song.

The Florida Gators are playing as I type, so I don't know the end result yet, but we're cheering for them. Here is a picture of what T. Willy wore to school today. He also had a field trip to the fire station, hence the hat.



















And here is a picture of MK and TW together.

1 comment:

Chellie said...

YAY Gators! I'll admit everyone around me was cheering for the Sooners... but I was hoping the Gators would pull it off. How fun! T. Willy looks so cute and that picture of the two of them is priceless.