Monday, January 19, 2009

Legos and Tutus

We made it to the mall today. We quickly found a great pair of sneakers for T. Willy. Then MK had Christmas money to spend, so she had a good time looking around. She has wanted one item for a very long time, and she finally bought it today....a pink tutu. No, she is not a ballerina; she just wanted one.

















Then T. and I did a little project this afternoon. This was his first set of Legos that wasn't just a box of random pieces; it had directions to make something specific. So here is our final project. It turned out fairly well, especially considering it was our first time.
































Now it's time to start dinner and then make a trip to the grocery store later. I just went yesterday, but it seems that I always forget something. Have a great night!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the tutu...so cute!!! OH to be young again... I don't think I could pull that off now :)