Saturday, January 24, 2009

Changes

I bought some things to update the kids' bathroom a little bit. Today I finally got around to doing it. This is what it looked like the last time I did it.

















I still love that look. However, with a teenager and a preschooler, it never looked like that. White is so crisp and pretty, but in our house, it would only work in a bathroom that no one uses. So...here is the new look.


















I looked all over for a shower curtain that would keep me from painting. The paint is still in good shape, and I wasn't up for that project yet. The next time I paint, it will be MK's room or the laundry room. So, I found something that incorporated the colors I wanted. I'm hopeful that the wrinkles will come out as it hangs. I'll be on the lookout for accessories, but it's a start. Anyway, that's my project for the day. I hope you're having a fun one too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What did you do with the brown curtain??

Chellie said...

I love it! Perfect color combo!