Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Look what I found

Thanks to my brother and the wonder of the iPhone, I am able to post pictures of him and me as kids. Bear with me as we stroll down memory lane.

We have audiotape of this era. In it, Aaron calls me, "Annette Susan." Quite a mouthful for a little guy, so he soon shortened it to, "Couldn't we have gotten a dog instead?"


















And who could blame him?


















But things got better. (Any guesses where I found these pictures?)

















And soon we took to the open road...he even let me drive.

















I love being a girl. Dress styles come and go, but a light blue polyester suit lasts forever.

















This picture was taken in our backyard in Australia. I loved this swing. What was I saying about blue polyester?

















The last one...thanks for indulging me. This was also taken in Australia; I think on a trip to Ayers Rock, but I'm not positive. I am certain that it was the 70s!

1 comment:

Chellie said...

oh my how cute! I need to take a stroll down memory lane - it would be so fun.

What beautiful kids you two were! wow! I bet your mom got a lot of compliments.