Friday, January 02, 2009

On a jet plane....

We are sitting on a plane in Atlanta. Next stop: home!!! We had a wonderful time in Delaware, but it's time to go home. Things have gone very smoothly today which was an absolute relief after last week. I am eager to get home and take down all the Christmas decorations and get the house back to normal.

I've been wanting to redo the kids' bathroom. I bought some accessories while we were away, so I'm eager to tackle that project too. I looked everywhere for a shower curtain that would coordinate and not require me to paint again. I think I found it but won't know until we get there.

It's time to turn the phone off now. Have a great day!!!

A

*edit - we just landed safely!

1 comment:

Aaron said...

I enjoyed catching up with your blog. It was good seeing you and the kids again. Sorry we didn't do the NYC trip, but I enjoyed our "date" at the movies.