Thursday, January 15, 2009

Still going

I am continuing my goal of posting a picture every day for a year. I nearly missed it last night. I posted a few minutes before midnight, but I had a lot of good things to do before I was able to sit down at the computer.

Today's pictures are of the family. We took T. Willy to lunch yesterday. I love this picture of him and the Big Man, although you can really only see T. His eyes look so vivid in it.


















Here is MK in her "skinnies." She was dying for a pair of skinny jeans, and the Big Man took her out and got these for her. She loves them. She also loves her boots. I took her boot shopping before Christmas, and she was so picky that we didn't come home with any. I found these after searching at pretty much every store in Destin. I wasn't sure she'd like them, but she did. However, when she wears them, she is taller than I am, and I'm not sure I like that.


















This was the first week in a long time that I didn't sub. I do have a day scheduled next week, so I'm happy with that. Work is good for my sanity. The kids have a four day weekend, so I'm really trying to come up with some fun things to do. The Big Man closes tomorrow night, so he'll be here all day to play with T. who will love that. He gets tired of the girls. Although he does like a girl at school. Her name is Kay-leigh. (He is careful to emphasize that her name has a hyphen.) Some kids were lined up yesterday, and he was telling me their names. One was Summer, and I said, "Oh, Summer is cute." He said, "Yes, but Kay-leigh is adorable!" Good night!

3 comments:

Chellie said...

That is a precious picture of the Big Man and T. Willy. I love it.

MK is growing up. She's changed a lot over the last couple of years. She looks hot in her skinny jeans and I love her boots.

melissa said...

Lovin' those boots!!(Are they wedges?)And loving that long hair! Hey- are those A.E. skinny's? I have some and they are the absolute best for tuck-in boots, dressy flats. This is such a cute outfit on MK. Savannah is a "Boyfriend" style jean all the way....of course w/ chucks! LOL!

Emily said...

AWWW!! That is so cute about T. Willy!! Q has a crush this year too.

And MK is just so pretty!!! But reading about the fashion wants scares me. I don't know what I'll do with Maisie at that age, I'm not much of a shopper. I guess she'll have to spend a lot of time with her Aunt Melissa :-D