Saturday, January 31, 2009

My traveling mom

My mom is in Savannah, GA. She sent this picture to me, so I thought I'd share it. I think she is in her element: shopping and traveling. She enjoys them both. So, Mom, I hope you're having fun! Thanks for the picture!





















The Big Man went to work at 11 today, and MK went to the mall with CH and her mom, so T. Willy and I had a fun day at home. We played outside for awhile and enjoyed our time together. When MK came home, she watched T. while I went to the store to get Super Bowl snacks. I asked the Big Man to make a menu so I was sure to get what he wanted. It's Philly cheesesteaks and spinach artichoke dip for tomorrow. I'm hoping we'll have enough for leftovers Monday...hopefully celebratory leftovers and not sad reminders. The Big Man and MK have Steelers jerseys to wear, and I have a Steelers sweatshirt, but T. Willy only has a Penguins shirt which is a hand me down from MK anyway. We'll have to work on that....hopfully with a Super Bowl six shirt! (I know it isn't Super Bowl six - but if the Steelers win, that will be six championships.)

That's about it for us. Have a wonderful night, and GO STEELERS!!!!

No comments: