Thursday, January 22, 2009

A good day

I had a very good day. I was able to talk to many of my favorite people today, both on the phone and in person. I talked to my mom and dear friend, Shannon, on the phone and I had a 2 1/2 hour lunch with my friend, Doreen. We worked together last year and just hit it off. However, her husband is military and they are moving to either Utah or New Mexico in June, but we will try to get together again before she moves.

We also had a fun dinner. We have fallen into a bad habit of watching t.v. while we're at the dinner table. I suggested turning off the t.v. today, and it was wonderful. I also suggested that we go around the table and say something good about our days. T. Willy announced at first that he was not interested, but when it came to his turn, he wouldn't stop talking. We heard many details and it pretty much sounded like this..."And then, and then, and then." But it was truly fun. We also learned that MK has the ability to completely embarrass her dad and make him blush. Apparently he was unaware that she had, um, cleavage. He knows now.

I'm subbing tomorrow and will have MK in class. I am looking forward to it, because I haven't subbed in quite some time. I'd better go and get things ready for tomorrow. I hope you'll have a great night and a wonderful Friday!




Today's picture is MK and her friend. They took it while her friend was visiting this afternoon.

No comments: