Sunday, January 11, 2009

Don't read this if you don't know the results of the Eagles' game

I was running water in my bathroom, and when I turned it off I heard, "I'm just taking pictures." I knew this meant T. Willy was using my phone. I kind of forgot about it until I was scrolling through the pictures. This is what I found:


















and this:


















I guess he can't get enough of the Eagles either. Fortunately, we get to see them at least one more week!

We also went out front and played some baseball. TW has a new Phillies bat and ball, so he was eager to play. It was chilly but a lot of fun. So here are a couple of pictures of that. In one he is batting, and in the other, he's pitching; although, he looks more like a quarterback.


































We've also played remote control cars, "Super Slammers," and football. He's painting now...and the Big Man doesn't get home from work until 6. I am going to need a nap!

1 comment:

Chellie said...

kids and cameras are a funny thing!

You're right, one more week for the Eagles... and that is because the Cardinals will beat them. :)

Hey - fly out here for the game!