Monday, January 12, 2009

Look, Ma, no cavities

MK and I had a trip to the dentist today. I still do not like going to the dentist, but if I have to go, I'm glad we get to go to our dentist. It is about as pleasant as it can be. Plus, we had good checkups and don't have to go again until July.

It was cold this morning when I took MK to the bus. I usually walk her outside and wait until the bus goes by, but today I wimped out and watched from the door. I tried to crawl back into bed and go back to sleep, but I still couldn't get warm. Finally, after TW and the Big Man went to school and work, I took a nice hot bath. That really helped. It is supposed to be cold for the rest of the week. Before Christmas, I love cold weather, but after Christmas, I can't wait for it to get warm.

I am trying to get more creative with my photos, but today you get a simple picture of MK and her new toothbrush from the dentist. Have a great night!

1 comment:

Chellie said...

yeah! She looks so pretty in red! Just like her mom.