Tuesday, January 27, 2009

For those of you with snow today....

Here is what T. Willy wore to school today...well, he did wear shoes, but this is how he played outside after school.

















All that money spent on Christmas toys, and we had these sticks in our yard the whole time. He'd rather play with them. Oh well. We're enjoying the warm weather but have heard that it is supposed to get cold again over the weekend. Still, it's unlikely that we'll see snow. We've lived here over 11 years, I no longer hope.

3 comments:

Chellie said...

Isn't it funny... what kids find to play with and like it better than a fancy toy! Usually the box the toy comes in is the most fun! :)

I'm so behind... but I'm reading!!

melissa said...

Awwww..I'm envious!! Everything here is encased in ice. I'm just happy I have power!

Anonymous said...

Why must you torture me w/ those pictures..we are in an igloo right now.. my child is going nutso from being stuck inside :( Ice is no fun :)