Sunday, February 15, 2009

Taking suggestions


So...we are discussing the possibility of getting a dog. We've actually been talking about it for awhile. We think it will be when school is out, so we'll have plenty of time with it. Just wondering if anyone has some advice or would like to share positive experiences they've had. After Sugar, we weren't ready for another pet, but now it's feeling like it's time. So, if you have any words of wisdom, I'd love to hear from you. We are thinking a small-medium dog, likely from a shelter.

2 comments:

Chellie said...

I'm always so happy when one rescues a sheltered dog. I know you'll find the perfect one!

Anonymous said...

Well you know how I feel :) If you have any questions just let me know..I highly recommend a shelter pup.. If you are looking for a specific breed google rescues. But the shelter is a great choice too!