Tuesday, February 03, 2009

We. Are. Fine.

Subbing has picked up. I am subbing every day this week and it looks like next week as well. On my way home from school today, MK sent me this text: "We're fine. Hit a car. We. Are. Fine." She has said things by text that worried me to death, then when she explains, it's nothing. We realize that texting is great and fast, but you can't infer tone from them. So she did a good job of letting me know everything was okay so that I didn't worry. Her school bus did hit a car, and she said the car was pretty smashed, but apparently there were no serious injuries. MK hit her cheek on the seat when the brakes hit suddenly, but it's nothing serious. Now she has a story to tell at school tomorrow...a story that I'm hopeful will not be embellished for effect.

That was our excitement for the day; I'm thankful it was limited in this aspect. I hope your day had none of that excitement but lots of fun!

1 comment:

Chellie said...

Scary. I'm glad everyone is just fine.. I do hope it's not the bus driver's fault!