Thursday, February 19, 2009

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

I've been kind of under the weather since last weekend. I usually go to the doctor, but this time I started feeling better, so I didn't go. I should have. I think I'm coming out of it, but yesterday and today have been unpleasant. My in-laws have been in town and graciously helped us with some projects around the house. We have a working light on the back patio now, a working lamp in the living room, a kitchen cabinet that closes tight...and most of all...a newly mulched flowerbed in the front yard. We laid sod in it a few years ago but wanted a change. We all worked last night to dig it up, and today, (while I slept) they mulched it. It looks great and is now ready for some plants. So, thank you very much for that, because I know it was a lot of work.

And here is a picture of T. Willy. He was having fun playing in the Big Man's truck while everyone worked. We haven't seen him in shorts in a long time and hadn't realized just how tall and thin he has gotten.

1 comment:

melissa said...

Aw, I have been thinking about you. It is just unusual not to "see" you around the "net". Isn't it wonderful to have family who know how to jump in and help? Oh, that's the best.
I hope that you are feeling better!