Sunday, February 08, 2009

If my goal had been a month, I'd be there now.

Here is MK after her recent trip to the dentist. No real reason for the pic, I just like it.


















T. Willy seems much better tonight. So, it's off to school again tomorrow. I'm subbing at MK's school again tomorrow for the same class I've been in the last few days. The rest of the week will be spent proctoring the state writing test. I'm not sure how much they'll need me, but they booked me for four days. MK is putting pressure on herself, because last year she made a "6" which is the highest score she can get, and she's determined to get the same this year. Speaking of her and school, high school registration packets came home on Friday. High school?!?!?! It is unbelievable to me.

Otherwise, all is well here. Have a great night.

1 comment:

Chellie said...

I'm glad T. Willy is getting better. Poor little guy.

I like that picture too!