Thursday, February 12, 2009

See this baby....


















We took her to high school orientation tonight!!! It is hard to believe, but it's true. She has chosen her classes for next year, so I hope she gets the ones she wants. Her chosen electives are band, French, and Drama. Up until 7th grade, this was a bashful, hide-behind-mom girl....unless you put her on a stage. She didn't want to answer a question in class, but said a Bible verse in front of the crowd at her Kindergarten graduation. She has always been like that. However, while she still likes the stage, she is no longer shy. So these classes should work well for her, if she gets them all.

And that was our night. I hope you had a great one!!

(I apologize for the blurry pictures lately. Maybe one day I'll get all of the old photos scanned, but it will be awhile. Mostly I'm apologizing to my dad, because he taught me better!!)

1 comment:

Chellie said...

wow! high school!! watch out! :)