Monday, February 23, 2009

What's happening

T. Willy is sick, so I took him to the doctor today. He was in good spirits and made the doctor laugh several times, but still has tonsillitis and nasal yuck (not an actual medical term.) He has some medicine and is resting...and milking mommy's good graces. I keep hearing, "Mommy...Mommy." So I've gone in the room, and he asks,"Can you hand me the remote?" and my favorite, "Can you pause the remote?" Seriously, this is my independent child, but once illness hits, he truly turns into a man.

This morning I went to the school where I hope to work. I sat in on the class that I would have and it was really great. The kids were sweet and well behaved, and I learned a lot about their routine. If this works out, I want to maintain their schedule as much as possible. It's too late in the year to disrupt them. After that, we tried a new place for lunch. Actually, it isn't new, just new to us, but it was great....a little hole in the wall bbq place, and it was excellent!

And...my parents went on a trip to Texas with their pastor and his wife. They are attending a conference and staying on a ranch. I am oh so jealous...of the ranch, not the conference. My mom sent some pictures, so here they are.

Front
















Back
















So that's it. I hope you're having a great day!

1 comment:

Chellie said...

Staying on a ranch seems perfect... especially in Texas. lovely.