Saturday, February 14, 2009

Pizza night

The Big Man invited us to breakfast at the restaurant this morning. It was a lot of fun, and we absolutely did not need lunch. My allergies are acting up, so I took some medicine and napped the afternoon away.

We made pizza for dinner. I made the crust and sauce from scratch, then everyone assembled their own. They definitely looked homemade, but they were delicious. So here are pictures of the night.






































MK made a cake and decorated it with M&M's. She spelled "Team Geb(heart)" on it, but it's a little hard to see. She cut her piece before I was able to get a picture of it.

















And to close, MK sent me this picture of herself, so I wanted to post it. I told her it looked like an album cover...that made her day!

1 comment:

Chellie said...

Yummy!
Love the cake!

Pretty MK. I think it looks like an album cover too.