Friday, February 20, 2009

Life's a Beach

We are at the beach. It isn't beach weather, because it's quite chilly, but it's beautiful, and it isn't home. It's only 40 minutes from home, but feels very different.

MK and I left the guys at the hotel earlier and went shopping. We each found a dress and she found a shirt that I had to buy for her, mostly because I thought it was funny. It has a rock, a piece of paper, and a pair of scissors...and on it is written: Choose your weapon. Then we all went out to dinner. After dinner we went to Barnes & Noble and looked around and read for a long time. We went a couple more places then back to the hotel. MK and I thought about going to a movie, but once we got back to the hotel, it just felt too good to be here and not go out. So, everyone is in bed, except for me.

The wifi was down, so I thought I wasn't going to get to post tonight, but I gave it one more try and was able to get on. I'll close with pictures then I'll go to bed.
MK at dinner
















Annette at dinner

















Kids at B&N

1 comment:

Chellie said...

That is SO cool! How fun... Nice to get away sometimes, isn't it?