Monday, February 02, 2009

Memory Lane

A couple of friends of mine posted pictures of our high school years today. I spent much of the day laughing and remembering and biting my nails hoping there wouldn't be any too embarrassing pictures of me. There was at least one, but it was blurry. It was from my "Sun-in" period. My hair was ORANGE, and I had a horrible perm. But we shared memories and had such a fun time that it was even worth some embarrassment.

While waiting for the Big Man to get home from work in a couple of hours, I am trying to post some of the old pictures that I have, but so far they are just turning out blurry. I'm working on them, and hope to post some tonight. Until then, I've finally loaded the videos from our trip to Delaware at Christmas. We had just gotten a new camera, so I was trying it out. My brother and I are being silly...but it's MK who makes me laugh. It's just out of character for her.

1 comment:

Chellie said...

okay... now that is hilarious!!!