Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Tuesday

It was back to school today after a nice long weekend. We fell back into our regular routine. The Big Man started a vacation today. He is ready to do some projects around the house and gets lots of rest. After two weeks of subbing every day, I had the day off. The Big Man's parents are in town, so we pretty much spent the day with them at their house. T. Willy had a good time with them. They have two dogs, and T. takes a little while to get used to them. Once he did, he happily spent the afternoon with them, and I came home for a bit and took a nap. I am still a bit under the weather. I was feeling much better yesterday, but took a step back today.

So, here is a picture of T. Willy and his Pap. Everyone except T. has an iPhone, and he would walk from person to person asking whose he could use. So here he is using Granny's, I think.

No comments: