Saturday, February 07, 2009

Blahhhhhh

Today was a very blah day. T. Willy is under the weather, so we stayed home all day. I tried to think of something fun to write, but nothing really happened. I did laundry and cleaned Ty's room. Well, one highlight is that MK and I sat on my bed and talked for about an hour and half...just talking about anything and everything. She really has a lot of insight for 13. I love that girl.

So...to offset my blah day, I will share a picture of one of my Christmas presents which I loved, loved, loved. When asked what I wanted for Christmas, I asked for shirts from colleges and universities. I was given just what I asked for. I now have a University of Delaware sweatshirt and T-shirt, a sweathshirt from Liberty, the college that I attended, and a shirt from the University of Pennsylvania....not a school that I attended, but I've driven past it! And it's in Philadelphia, the city I tell most people I'm from, because when I say Delaware, I frequently get a blank look, but people have usually heard of Philly.

1 comment:

Chellie said...

I love the shirt and you look gorgeous as ever!