Sunday, February 22, 2009

Cutting it close

Since I determined to post a picture every day, I have done so. I nearly didn't make it today. I was just having a fun night and almost forgot. But here is today's picture. It is MK yesterday when we went out to dinner. This is our favorite local pizza...and my favorite girl hiding behind it.


















We're home and ready to start another week. This morning I met with the pastor at the church that is home to the Christian school where I applied. The people at the church were very friendly and made us feel very welcome. I'm going to the school in the morning to sit in on the class that I will potentially take over. I'm looking forward to it. I hope you have a great week!

1 comment:

Chellie said...

yum. I love pizza. Now I want some! :)