Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Determination

I set a goal of posting a picture every day for a year. I have succeeded so far, but today I had to drag myself out of bed for it.

Tomorrow three of us will be at MK's school for a few minutes. I am subbing, she will be there, and the Big Man has to pick her up for an orthodontist appointment. The progress on her bottom teeth is going slowly, so they are going to change a bracket to try to improve it. For this he has to take her to the main office in another town. After her appointment, he will go to work, then we have four nights in a row that he'll be working late. Those shifts are nice for him because he can rest. He just goes without seeing us for awhile.

My parents both made it home safely. I talked to them last night. They had great trips and made it home within ten minutes of each other.

So here's your picture tonight. There was some snow in the North again today, so I thought I'd post a picture of the sunny beach. Warm weather will be back before you know it.

1 comment:

Chellie said...

I want to go to the beach. :)