Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Oh happy day!


It's Mardi Gras, but that's not why I'm celebrating. I was offered the job! I am so happy and relieved. I'll go in tomorrow to discuss a few things, then I'll actually begin on Thursday. The other teacher will be there Thursday and Friday, and I'll go in to watch the class and get used to the routine.

T. Willy is feeling better today, but he was still feverish, so he stayed home yet again. He woke up crying, so I knew he wasn't well yet, because he always wakes up happy. MK and the Big Man are both complaining of sore throats, so it looks like it's running its course through the family. I will be glad for it to be over!

My dear friend, Shannon, has had a sick little girl. Her 8 year old was admitted to the hospital today with some high levels that will be rechecked tomorrow. She said it's scary, but they are expecting everything to be okay.

And that's it. Have a great day!

1 comment:

Chellie said...

YAY FOR THE JOB OFFER!!