Wednesday, February 18, 2009

You can look....it isn't what you think

This is the tire.





















The Big Man found it this morning...fortunately...it was under a table! T. Willy didn't swallow it after all. We aren't sure why he said he did, but he didn't! However, he did still get it off the vehicle, so it was important to let the company know, because it could still be a choking hazard. We are so relieved. T. Willy has a cough and every time he coughed, I would jump to make sure he wasn't choking. And, although I would do what I had to, I'm very glad I didn't have to dissect anything.

In other news, I had a job interview today. It was at a Christian school in a nearby town, and the open position is for a fourth grade teacher for the remainder of this year. However, if they were to ask me back, there is an English position open for next year. The school looked very nice, and I am eager to see what happens. I really love subbing, especially because I get to be at MK's school, but a schedule and paycheck that I can depend on would be really nice! I'll let you know when I do.

We are planning a getaway to the beach. We'll leave Friday and come home Sunday. It is shaping up to be a very eventful weekend! I can't wait to tell you all about it...well, almost all.

And, that's what's new with us. I hope you have a great night and a wonderful weekend!

No comments: