Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Thank you, Jessica

I am not a fan of Jessica Simpson, but I love shoes, and she has a line. We were shopping for the kids today, but I ended up with a beautiful pair of JS boots. I really shouldn't thank JS; I should thank the Big Man because I wouldn't have gotten them if I were by myself. They were hugely discounted which we know because the Big Man pulled out his iPhone and checked on several well known shoe sites (half price from Amazon and even Zappo's.) MK is a little miffed because it's so close to Christmas, and she can't get things so close to Christmas. She also got some nice trinkets today, (yes, I know I said I was finished...but she just gave me some new ideas,) she just can't open them till Christmas.
Trying on my boots at the store










While we were out, we went to PF Changs for the first time. I tried the lettuce wraps. They were really good, but Cheesecake Factory's surpasses theirs by far, to me at least. We did enjoy our time there, and I'm sure we'll go back.

T. Willy went back to school today. He did great. His teachers seemed so happy to have him back, and he seemed glad to see his friends. His doctor called today and he tested positive for strep throat, but he's already on the antibiotic, so we'll just keep doing what we were doing.

Finally, tomorrow is the last day before Christmas break. I will sub half the day, then I'll be on break too. I hope you have a wonderful night!

2 comments:

Chellie said...

oh my cuteness... I'm jealous! I need some hot black boots like that! :)

I'm not a huge lettuce wrap fan at all, so I'll take your word for it! :) I also prefer Pei Wei to P.F. Changs (some chain, but Pei Wei is more casual). But I do love me some cheesecake!!

Sounds so fun shopping! I have some stocking stuffers and a couple things for Dame...and should be done. :)
You did awesome!

Anonymous said...

OMG those are soo high.. I love them though!! Now I need to go shoe shopping too :)