Monday, December 22, 2008

Sleep and more

Perhaps "More Sleep" would have been a more appropriate title. Apparently five hours of sleep are all I can get in a row. I didn't sleep too well Saturday night, so I went to bed at a reasonable time last night and think I was asleep by 11. So at 4:00 this morning, I was wide awake. Now it's 5:18 and I'm still awake. I've checked the blogs I read regularly, checked the newspapers online that I read, and it's still too early to get the kids up to get on the road.

So here is what is on tv at this time of the morning:

The movie "A Farewell to Arms" - The head nurse just walked in and caught Rock Hudson and Jennifer Jones kissing in his hospital room. She is scandalized, but it seems tame compared to what else is out there.

An infomercial for a "Best of Carson" DVD counting down the best 50 moments of his time on the Tonight Show. I am hoping there is more on the DVD, because the infomercial actually showed the top 50 moments.

Now I'm learning how to make a million dollars a year using Internet shortcuts. I should be rich in no time armed with my lack of sleep and my iPhone that enables me to surf the Internet 24/7. I'd better go now. I'll either get some sleep or rich. At the moment, sleep seems more likely.

Have a great morning!

1 comment:

Chellie said...

I hope you got some sleep... and drove home AWAKE! At least let me know if you made it okay!
If you get rich... make sure you remember that I am a good friend and love your blog. :)