Monday, December 01, 2008

December

First of all...happy 41st Anniversary to the Big Man's parents. Wow...among our peers, we have usually been married the longest, but we don't come close to our parents. 41 years for my in-laws and 45 for my parents. Makes 19 seem so short in comparison.

Anyway, it was back to school for the kids today. I didn't sub, so I had a nice quiet day at home. Tomorrow, in my college class, we have our last review, and start the first part of the final on Thursday. They will take the second part next Tuesday, and if everyone passes, that will be the end of the class. If anyone doesn't pass, they get a second chance to take it, but must take it all in one day. So, a week from Thursday, the class will be officially over. It has been a good class, albeit early for most of the students. I did learn something new. There are several athletes in the class. Before they come to class at 8 a.m., the female athletes have already worked out with their coaches. The men shouldn't complain about the early mornings, and it isn't the women who fall asleep in class.

So, that's it. Have a great night!

1 comment:

Chellie said...

Oh my goodness... I've missed you.. now to get caught up on you!