Monday, December 22, 2008

Are you still with me?

So, I've never been drunk before, but if I had and got near a computer, I think the result would be very similar to my last post. Wow...I must have been tired! I did go back to sleep for a bit, but made it home safely and wide awake. I've just returned from the grocery store, because I did not want to deal with the crowds tomorrow. I think we are set for Christmas, and I can get a good night's sleep.

Tomorrow our plan is to clean and bake. The Big Man has the day off, and we are planning to go to Destin tomorrow night and look at lights and go out to dinner.

And here are some pictures of our weekend. It was a quick trip, but it was a lot of fun.

The first one is the kids at the Mississippi Welcome Center, or as I like to call it, how to embarrass a teenager in one fell swoop. The state of Mississippi provided us complimentary soft drinks which you can see on the left.















The next two are of us eating pizza...yet another way to embarrass MK.
































And last, MK and T. Willy in front of a giant angel. T.'s reaction was very typical for him...to compliment and then disparage: "I like the angel, but I don't like her lips." In this case, I think he has a point. Yesterday he told me as I was getting dressed for church, "I don't like anything on you; but I love you." Good enough.

1 comment:

Chellie said...

So fun! Love the pictures! Looks like you had a great quick trip. I'm glad!
So nice of you to take the kids to see Big Man's family!

I have a quick trip to the grocery store and should be all done! yay! You were smart to go last night.

Have fun in Destin. Looks like a beautiful place. :) I get to view it for all of 2009! I love my calendar (and I hadn't bought one for 2009 yet. Even better!)