Monday, December 08, 2008

Today

I should have known something was off when T. Willy took a nap yesterday. He never naps at home. Occasionally he falls asleep in the car, but he never naps. So I shouldn't have been surprised when he woke up this morning burning up. He missed his first day of school. He said that one of his ears hurts a little, so I'm guessing an ear infection. MK used to get them a lot; they even mentioned putting tubes in, but she outgrew them, and I'm hoping T. Willy will do the same. So if he is feverish tomorrow, I'll take him to the doctor.

However, this means that we'll miss the Christmas party at the Big Man's restaurant. They're having a luau theme and they made a lot of luau related foods. I went there today for a couple of hours and helped them make mini-kabobs. The managers are wearing grass skirts. I am sorry that I'm going to miss that. MK is going to get to go. It doesn't start till 9, so she is taking a nap. Normally we wouldn't let her go out on a school night, but this is a special occasion, and she'll be with the Big Man while I hang out at home with T.

So that's about it. I'm hoping everyone passes in my class tomorrow so that I can get the grades tallied and turned in. If not, it will be over on Thursday. It's been a good semester, but I think everyone is ready for it to end

Have a great night!

3 comments:

Bridget said...

I hope your little guy is feeling better soon. It seems like we went through 1 continuous ear infection with Ashleigh growing up. They aren't as bad now but she still gets one every once in a while. I hope someone is taking pictures for you as the party, that would be fun to see.

Anonymous said...

Hope he's feeling better.. sorry you missed the party :(

Chellie said...

I'm so sorry T.Willy isn't feeling well. What a bummer missing the party. I hope he gets better soon. MK will have a great time!