Thursday, December 18, 2008

Here is a woman who really enjoys her job.

T. Willy loves stuffed animals. He calls them his "animal friends," and takes them with him everywhere. So, for Christmas, we went to Build-a-Bear and made a dog for him. There were no children in the store, because we went during school hours, but you wouldn't have known that based on the woman who was filling the animals. She had the lady in front of us do all the silly things the kids do and love. So here is a video of my turn. I didn't edit, so it may be a little long, and make sure your sound is up right at the beginning. The Big Man honestly thought it was sound effects. I had to convince him that she was doing it.

1 comment:

Chellie said...

Wow that is really funny. I think I would have been cracking up the whole time.... :)