Monday, December 15, 2008

Do you know why Jesus is invisible?

After I posted this morning, T. Willy woke up and wasn't feeling well. His nose was running all weekend, and he developed a pretty heavy cough. So I took him to the doctor today. He has tonsillitis. He missed school today and will miss again tomorrow. You wouldn't really know he was sick, because he acted fine, but I'm glad I took him. My errands didn't get completely accomplished today, but there's always tomorrow.

I was called to sub for the band at MK's school in January. That means I'll finally have her in class. I am so excited! Her teacher was chosen to direct the All-State Band, a really big honor, and I get to fill in for him.

I will close with a picture of MK's new hair. I'm not sure the picture really shows it well, so I'll show you a before and after. The biggest change is the bangs.

And the answer to the title of this post? Because He died. This is what T. Willy blurted out at the doctor's office. He thought he was so clever. Apparently, a boy at school taught this to him. We'll work on his theology. Have a good night!

Before













After

1 comment:

Chellie said...

:) T. Willy is so cute!

Very cool to have MK in class! How fun for both of you.

I hope T. Willy gets better soon.

LOVE the bangs.