Tuesday, December 02, 2008

What's happening.

Not much. That's for sure.

We made travel plans to go away after Christmas. The kids and I will leave the day after Christmas and fly to Delaware, and we'll come home January 2nd. The Big Man will stay here and watch football and work. We're looking forward to it and hoping for snow. I never expect it, but would love to see it.

The weather here has been very unpredictable. It's been colder than usual, then it warms up, now it's cold again. However, it has me motivated to walk. I was doing that regularly for awhile, but have gotten out of the habit. So tomorrow I am determined to drop MK off at the bus stop and enjoy the cool morning.

But that morning will be here soon enough, so I'd better get to bed. Have a great night!!

1 comment:

Chellie said...

oh how fun for you! and it will be a nice time for the big man... peace and quiet. :)