Saturday, December 06, 2008

Parade night

Our Christmas parade was tonight. MK played in it with the band, and T.Willy, the Big Man and I watched from the sidelines. It was a cold night, perfect for a Christmas parade. We took some pictures and video, so I'll try to get them posted tomorrow.

I talked to my mom this evening. She and a friend spent the day on Long Island. Her friend spoke at a Ladies' Tea at a church there. It sounded like she had a great time. T. Willy talked to her, but she was a little confused when he was giving her the play by play of the Florida/Alabama game.

So that was our Saturday. Have a great Sunday!

2 comments:

Bridget said...

Don't you love Christmas parades? I don't know if you all are in a small or big town but ours is very small and the parade is very important. We missed it this year (yesterday), it was 28 degrees outside. Way too cold for me and even Blake didn't complain. We stayed home baking and decorating gingerbread men and it was warm in the house. Thank you heat pump.

Chellie said...

I'm seriously jealous of your cool parades in your town!!! That is so cool!