Sunday, May 24, 2009

Today

There was a minor tragedy at our house today...our Xbox 360 died. This is a very big deal because it is T. Willy's favorite toy. We had some warnings that it was coming, so we had a plan. I went to Wal-Mart to get a new one. I could see the cabinet where it was supposed to be, but they were out. I have many memories of exasperated employees trying patiently to explain to customers that, no, there weren't any more in the back. So, I was ready to walk away without asking. However, the employee asked me if there was anything he could help me with, so I bit the bullet and asked. He had a scanner and said that yes, there was supposed to be one in stock. He kindly walked to the back and found one! Ty's day was saved.

The Big Man's parents came over tonight. They'll be here for a few days. Tomorrow is my mother-in-law's birthday, so we'll celebrate with her. The kids are both spending the night at their house tonight. This is Ty's first time to spend the night with them, and he is really excited about it! I am too...I can't wait to sleep in tomorrow.

I'll close with a picture of MK and her pal, Buddy, one of the in-laws' dogs. Good night!

No comments: