Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Neither sleep nor exhaustion shall keep me....

I was almost asleep. I had said my goodnights and was in bed. Then, I remembered...I forgot to blog.

Today was a miserable day at school. My students are ready for the end of the year, and it's wearing on me. I gave out 2 detentions, so it will be a late day for me tomorrow. But, they were well deserved, so I had to do it.

However, things were great here when I got home. MK had an after school activity, so I came home and the Big Man and T. Willy were playing Xbox 360, and I had a few minutes to myself. Then we went to see MK play in her last middle school band concert! It was bittersweet...they were wonderful, but we are going to miss that school a lot. We really had a great time, and they did such a great job. However, I completely forgot to take pictures. We did take video, though, and we may be able to get some stills from that.

The middle school mascot:

















One of those pictures we'll show to his girlfriends in 10+ years. He likes Wii Fit! And he's the only person in our family who will be shown without a shirt on this blog.

No comments: