Saturday, May 23, 2009

I'll leave it to you

That was the name of the play that Maddie and I saw today. The school where I work is preschool through high school, and the high schoolers performed it. They did a really good job, and we had a lot of fun. They did a dinner theater, so they served us food before each act, and it really went smoothly. So here are some pictures of it.

Before the play


















First act: Salad




















The actors



















Second act: Spaghetti/meatballs and garlic bread: there was actually a third act and cake, but I forgot to take a picture of that.






















I can't speak for MK, but I had a great time. It was a nice night out with her, and she made it really fun. I hope you had a great night too!

1 comment:

Melissa Gephart said...

That sounds like a really fun evening!