Friday, May 08, 2009

Muffins with Mom

That was the theme of the morning. They had a time at T. Willy's school for moms to eat with their kids. We didn't have to be there at a particular time; we could just walk in, eat and go. So, I ate a blueberry muffin with him, and then I went to work.

I had been concerned that he wouldn't be up in time since we had to be there earlier than usual, but I shouldn't have been. At 3:00 this morning, I felt a tap on my arm. He was awake. I pulled him into bed with me, and he went right to sleep. I cannot remember another time that he has actually slept in bed with me. Of course, he slept, but I tossed and turned trying not to wake him. However, it all helped us to be able to make it out the door early.

So here are two pictures of us this morning.

1 comment:

Chellie said...

Oh my goodness... how cute is that?!!?