Friday, May 15, 2009

I should have seen this coming

Now I get to see how much I've learned about being the Tooth Fairy.

MK stayed home with T. Willy today. Her allergies were bothering her last night, so she didn't go to sleep until about 10. She was really tired this morning, so I let her stay home. She offered to keep T. Willy, and he's been having long days at school this week, so he stayed home too. She texted me during the day to let me know how they were doing, but around 2:15 she called me. My first thought was panic, but she was calling to let me know that T. Willy lost his first tooth! She was so excited and proud that she was the one who found it...and she has already sent pictures, so here they are. The first is obvious...a hole in his mouth. The other took me a minute, even though she drew an arrow and a circle. It's his tooth in a plastic bag.


No comments: