Friday, May 29, 2009

Garden pictures...again

The first green bean that I've spotted...after I saw this, I spotted several. I'm thinking I should be more observant.


















Tomatoes...they're getting bigger...we've had a lot of rain; that has helped so much!




















Cantaloupe...the only one so far.
























Watermelon....the largest of 3 so far.

























And that's it.

T. Willy is quite a bit better. He is still running a fever when the Motrin wears off, but he has been alert and even played a little bit today. That is a big change from yesterday, and we are thankful for it.

MK is going to a waterpark tomorrow with the band. It's kind of the last hurrah before summer. She is looking forward to it. I'm just hoping she remembers to keep applying the sunscreen, because she is quite pale. The Big Man works tomorrow, so T. Willy and I will spend the day disinfecting!

Have a great night!

1 comment:

Melissa Gephart said...

Glad to hear that little man is feeling better! Love those garden pics!