Thursday, April 30, 2009

And now for something completely different....

T. Willy was biting into a piece of pizza at dinner and made a face. He said, "I don't want to eat any more," and pushed it away. He looked like he was about to cry, so I looked into his mouth. I could have sworn I saw a loose tooth, but thought that would be unlikely. He just turned 5.

I was wrong. Not only does he have a loose tooth, the permanent tooth has broken through and is very visible! So here is a crazy picture of T. Willy, his loose tooth (the crooked one) and, if you look really closely, the new tooth.

2 comments:

Melissa Gephart said...

David lost his first tooth @ age 4, during preschool. And here is a funny thing - Lauren lost her front teeth not once, but twice. She lost them while we were on vacation in FL, and then a few months later one of the new teeth was loose. I took her to the dentist and he said, no biggie - it's just a baby tooth. I said, no it isn't! She lost her front teeth in FL a few months ago! He just shrugged and said, well she has more in there! Sure enough, she lost them both again and got even bigger ones. We call her "The Shark".

Chellie said...

Love that picture! Has it fallen out yet?