Saturday, April 25, 2009

MK's early birthday present

MK has been asking for a very long time to change her hair. She e-mails me pictures all the time, but some of the ideas have just been a little too out there. She finally came up with one that she, her dad and I agreed upon. So, in honor of her upcoming birthday, I took her to the "Blonde Bellagio" today and she got a cut and color. She loves it and definitely got the change she wanted. Here is the before/after. I actually have "during" but was not given approval to post those. I can't get away with it, because she reads this. (We did not approve the tattoo...don't even ask.)



2 comments:

Melissa Gephart said...

awww so pretty! Emily asks for a tattoo ALL the time. I told her, no more piercings or body art until you are 18. And even then, I don't want to know! She got a henna tattoo last summer at her dad's though - maybe that would be an option for MK? (or maybe I shouldn't have suggested that since she reads your blog! oops)

Chellie said...

I love it!