Wednesday, April 08, 2009

And another thing...

I just wanted to post a picture of my door. The theme of the decorating contest is golf and serving. The school is coordinating a golf tournament and service projects. We are still working on ours, but it is going to be with our local Children's Advocacy Center; we are just working on the details. So, my door is supposed to look like a golf course, and the kids' faces are in the "holes." We also have a set of golf clubs to the side to add to it. Some of the doors are very clever, so I don't think we will win, but I am just pleased to have gotten it up on time. Plus, the kids love that their pictures are on it. (It was MK's idea to highlight "PAR" in the word part to go along with the golf theme.)

So that's it. I desperately need a good night of sleep, so I'm going to bed. Good night.

1 comment:

Chellie said...

Awesome! Great job! Love the PAR in red. :)