Thursday, April 09, 2009

500

I just noticed that this is going to be my 500th post. So here is a very silly picture of me taken at school today. Since I deem myself too old to wear a headband, but my hair is too big and unruly not to be held back, I wear sunglasses nearly every day to contain my hair. Today I could not find mine (I suspect because MK has discovered that she likes them,) so I borrowed MK's. This is a pair she picked out on a whim because there was a buy-one-get-one-free deal. You will see why they were free. I had them in my hair, not intending to use them for sun protection. Then I took the kids to recess and it was bright, and I remembered that I had sunglasses. I put them on with a sense of humor, and one of the girls (who is always direct but was also sitting in time-out at the time) looked right at me and said, "They do NOT look good." Of course, that meant I had to take a picture and email it to MK. And here it is...

















My parents will be here tomorrow with my niece and nephew. They should be here about the time I get home from school. So, happy Easter to us!

1 comment:

Chellie said...

I wear headbands... I'm sure I'm too old, but I always feel like I need to get my hair out of my face.

The glasses are awesome! You can rock anything!