Saturday, April 11, 2009

What we did today

While the kids and my parents are coloring Easter eggs, I thought I'd take some time to post some pictures.

We went strawberry picking today. It was a beautiful day to be outside, and we had a fun time. Our former neighbors live on the same road as the strawberry farm, so we stopped by to see them. There was a procession of about 60 horses and riders as well as a couple of buggies being pulled by horses. We weren't sure what it was but remembered that the rodeo is in town, so we think it had something to do with that. It was neat to see. Anyway, here are some pictures. I'm sure I'll have more to post later. MK was with us, but she didn't want to have her picture taken.
My mom
Nephew, Benjamin
Niece, Alyssa
Me

2 comments:

Melissa Gephart said...

Looks like a fun time! Enjoy having your family there.

Chellie said...

How awesome is that? Looks fun!