Thursday, April 16, 2009

"I'm not waking up tomorrow"

That is what T. Willy told me when he went to bed tonight. Tomorrow is his birthday, but he has liked 4 so much that he doesn't want to turn 5. We had a little birthday party for him tonight with the family, because they are leaving sometime tomorrow. He got a new bike and some other nice things.

I seem to be getting a sinus infection, so I'm afraid some of my fun day off is going to be spent at the doctor's office. That's fine with me, though, because I prefer to be well.

MK is going to a band event tomorrow night, so she'll be gone all evening. She is sorry to miss T's birthday, but I'm pretty sure he'll understand. The kids were given Wii Music, which arrived today, and a little bird told me that TW is getting Wii Fit for his birthday, so we'll have plenty to keep us busy.

Now for some pictures.

The first picture is one that MK took of me with my dad's camera. And I am, of course, eating a circus peanut.





















Have a great night!

No comments: