Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Say cheese

We have a nice camera (even though most pictures that I post are taken from my phone.) My dad has a NICE camera, and MK loves it. She grabs it and takes pictures of everything. So here are just a few of that many pictures that she took. One picture of is of her, so she didn't take that. I just liked it and wanted to include it.

Our school is doing a fundraiser, and last night we had a big kickoff for it at the school. So I came home around 4:15, then left at 5:30 to go back. The kickoff went well, but the weather seemed to keep quite a few people away. It made for a long evening, but it was nice to have my parents here so that the kids didn't have to be alone. They went bowling yesterday and are hoping for nice weather so that they can hit the beach.





1 comment:

Chellie said...

Great pictures!