Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Good morning

It has been pretty quiet around here. Today I'm subbing at MK's school, which is my favorite place. However, MK isn't going to be there. She was up sick all night so is staying home to rest. It appears that the worst is over, but she is worn out. So, I will be at her school without her. I'm even going to be in her grade, although subbing for a teacher that she doesn't have. But I would have gotten to see her several times.

For your viewing entertainment...a picture of T. Willy fresh out of the tub. This picture makes me laugh...it makes me think of a tiny politician. You'll notice MK's birthday gift to the Big Man in the background. While it was a funny and practical gift, it is very hard to store.














Other than that, things are going well. I hope you have a wonderful day!!

1 comment:

Chellie said...

He is so cute! I love kiddies right out of the tub! Fresh and clean!