Thursday, October 09, 2008

What's happening

Tonight MK had a game. We had a great time watching it, although the Panthers lost, and seeing lots of friends. The Big Man and T. Willy stayed through the 3rd quarter, and then T. Willy had reached his limit, so they left. I made some homemade chicken noodle soup (except for the noodles) today, and enjoyed some of that when we came home.

I work at the college on Tuesdays and Thursdays, but have been subbing at MK's school every day that I'm not at the college for about 2 weeks now. It has been wonderful!!! I wish I were there every day, but am thankful for the days I've been able to spend there. Tonight at the game tons of kids recognized me, and one even said he wished I was back, because the sub that followed me was mean! High praise coming from an 8th grader. I've been given some more dates in the future, so I'm really hoping it continues. I continue to look for a job, but a school is really where I want to be.

That's it for us. We're all doing well and no other news to report. Have a great night and GO PHILLIES!!!!

1 comment:

Chellie said...

Love your new look. Nice!

That is great you can sub when you are not teaching at the college. Seems like a great schedule and that you like it. Maybe you can just get a job at MK's school! :)